My Idol

My Idol

Thursday, June 7, 2007

MY wife

1st june...is the day i met this gal...she was pretty almost ate up my spine.....but that is the day , my day was to be all the way...to...make myself out of me...who cares about the past...i have no time to reminisce it...come to the future...HEy....this is moment.....she is mine....not for the black dog.., SAFcaptain....or....backstabberz......coz....i dont like ppl to die frm my hand.....i'm telling u stay out......ok...relax......COollll.....About her...well....Because of her i'm chilled out.....because of her...i'm thrilled with excitement.....because of her....i'm not even myself....because of her...i'm enjoying my life....because of her.......i'm...love my life.....because of her.....i'm looking at her only......because of her.....i'm dying without her love....Yes its all because of you.....when will u accept my love.....No matter what happenz u are my wife.....Damn=d