My Idol

My Idol

Monday, June 25, 2007

24 June 2007

Today I've decided to abandon my thoughts of studying (as usual la) and opted to join the gang for a game of soccer. Its been long since I played soccer and I hope my mesmerising skills remain intact. Eventually, it still is. Ok, more on the match later.. But the night before, Niap was begging me to play soccer. Haha. So called number 2 in mind games but he has to beg me, an easy prey to any verbal hynotism, to play. What shame.. So I SMS-ed him :

'Ok number 7 is coming tomorrow. Ladies dont forget to watch ur star playing in a hilarious match. Especially ur raj hero thats me. Yup no prob ya :D'

Ok, so throughout the match, I've decided to change the nature of my game by laying off balls to my mates rather than attempting sky-high shots, even though my passes was indirect all the times.. And as usual, I was taken out at some point of a match due to an injury. And Wee Kwan criticised me, saying " Hey you Knn. You Aqua issit? Everytime play got injury?" I was emotionally hurt by that. I tried to push myself harder after that and yes, I did get my rewards - getting 2 goals, one courtesy of a strong deflection and one while the other was resting and I was playing by myself. I was overjoyed. I celebrated as if I have won some major competition. And both goals dedicated to Taahir**. Oops.. I mean,Kavitha. :D

After playing,we played CS. And the boys were right. I was improving distinctly. From 104 deaths to 103 deaths while attaining 20 frags to -20 frags, the most. I'm proud of myself and even thought of dedicating my whole life to LAN gaming after studying.. Hmm..

After that, I have to leave the boys as I have extra Daytona class.. Oopss.. I mean, extra math class.. DAMN :D