My Idol

My Idol

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Attention to everyone.....

Attention to everyone, i'm pleased to you'll that this blog dosen't belong to me. i'm here by to inform that any posting which cause you'l to feel miserable in this blog, kindly excuse to feel not read or continually with this again.....but i can ensure that i'm not yuvaraj here.....more things updated are not belong to me....In future u see a horrible blog which makes ur day unpleasant and spoils ur mood. Regardless of the wrong punctuation and the wrong words used in this blog...i'm here to say an apologised to you'll.....Not only that frm now onwards you will be seeing a blog where never expect to be seen or love to read more in my blog in future.....

Let me continue my blog......
Well i Love a girl....whom change my lifestyle.....Infact i even forget about my past life...right now i couldn't reminisced it.....hmmm....she looks adorable.....benevolent....Plus....i dont love any girl than this girl.......even not sakinah too........well i just felt like to end the world with her....By end of this year....she will be my girl.....
Always love you....tc my gal.....