My Idol

My Idol

Friday, June 1, 2007

9th Febuary 2007

The time is 8.00 I wake up to my mothers constantd bragginng.supposeee to met da gang at yuhua mac.all of them wereeeee bervous,but not me.i buy ten mcspicy for my frens as I want to console them when they got thier resutls later.i know i need no any console as i'm preety confident i can pass my O... 11.00 N receive msg from Sara.he said no F9 for eng.i was actually quite surprised.i tot my class got alot of F9 for eng, but not me.. shawn arrive later. Soon,it was time.Sai and zal nneeds to go to mosque as it was friday.pray for us oso lor.den at cantteen,alot of scared faces.i was the only one happy.i oso noticed 3 of my classmates going somehwetrea la.. So,we all at hall now.everyone was shaking.i was'nt.my confidecen is at an all time high now.success is nearing.btw,i did bought 20 packets of tissues for my frens.not me.. N's turn. His was quick.Maybe he dose'nt want to embarass himself i think.precisely.i knew he got to poly.but why not iTE?i prediected that he will end there.but no.but i'm happy for him too.so it was my turn.as i appproaaching the tabl;e for the results,i saw the pink letter.WAIT A MIN.shiv was absent.so i decied to voice out..

Me : that can't be mine rite, Mr ong? That's shiv's..

Mr ong : No, i'm sure it yours. look, even the retake form has ur name in it..

By niow,all my dreams are crushed.i went off radear after that.I zoomed my way to the general office.and guess waht?i was the 1st.went home,rather happy coz i'm the first in queue just now.hehe.. Sakinah,i sitll love you baby. DAMN =D